Robert E. Person Ushers In The Holidays With Jazz Single “My Favorite Things”

Vocalist Robert E. Person is ushering in the holiday season with two Christmas songs to his credit this year. Once again, Person showcases his vocal skills and versatility with one of the best loved songs from the stage and screen “My Favorite Things”.  He is also demonstrating his producer skills with “O Come Emmanuel” recorded by ...

The post Robert E. Person Ushers In The Holidays With Jazz Single “My Favorite Things” appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com http://ift.tt/2B9KwkL
via IFTTT
Robert E. Person Ushers In The Holidays With Jazz Single “My Favorite Things” Robert E. Person Ushers In The Holidays With Jazz Single “My Favorite Things” Reviewed by flexysong on November 20, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.