Linda Ikeji Stun On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine


Ace Nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji is on the newest quilt of ThisDay mag and the images are so surprising. They had been shot by means of superstar photographer, TY Bello, at Linda Ikeji’s palatial Banana Island mansion.

Speaking of the shoot, Linda who began running a blog in 2006, stated it’s the most efficient photoshoot she’s ever carried out.

“So yours truly is the cover girl for this Sunday’s Thisday Style. It’s the best photoshoot I feel I’ve done and it’s all thanks to the genius called TY Bello. The shoot was done at my house two weeks ago and the result is stunning, even if I have to say so myself”

TY Bello additionally gushed in regards to the shoot announcing:

LINDA IKEJI: So I have in mind a brief second I had all over @officiallindaikeji ‘s shoot …we had been all in her toilet .. she ..reclined fantastically in that bath .. surrounded by means of the sweetness workforce ..each one used to be readjusting one thing .. ensuring it’s used to be all easiest .. however her telephone used to be by no means a ways ..
I realized she discovered moments to paintings .. in the midst of our drama .. I used to be then transported right into a second in her existence over a decade in the past when anyone requested what she did .. and the glance of misunderstanding and worse ..fear when she retorted .. ‘ I’m a blogger … I weblog ‘.
I do know that perplexed – concerned-almost -condescending glance I were given when other folks didn’t perceive my solution .
I have in mind sitting in a automobile in 2001 and an older aunty requested me .. what’s that ‘thing ‘ you said you do again ….’pictures ‘ abi… ?everything about her tone put inverted commas on the word . But I stayed engaged because I knew she was genuinely interested and somewhat concerned… I answered yes and then she responded.. You’re residing your desires .. abi? And earlier than my goggly eyed self may reply, she jerked me ahead with a noisy …WAKE UP!!!!! ..
I’ll by no means overlook .. Not essentially the dialog itself however the conversations I had with my self afterwards .. I used to be so shaken .. no person had spoken so direct .most of the people simply figured it used to be best possible to offer me time to determine existence out … until I am getting an actual task
In that dialog.. I did WAKE UP .. to the fact that I had made a decision .. I used to be going to reside as a CREATIVE … and that it wasn’t one thing to .. ‘see where this goes’.. this used to be going to be IT..my LIFE .my long term .., so from that dialog .. I selected to offer it EVERYTHING !
Every from time to time I nonetheless yell at my self .. WAKE UP!!! And I ask my self the true questions .Im I giving it EVERYTHING!! For to reside the lifetime of my desires … I will have to do it COMPLETELY AWAKE.
Special due to @officiallindaikeji for letting us into her stunning house and being such an excellent host .. and to the dream workforce that labored in this .. etidunju 😎

Enjoy the gorgeous pictures underneath:

 



Source link

The post Linda Ikeji Stun On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine appeared first on entertainment hub.



from entertainment hub http://ift.tt/2sdKwul
via IFTTT
Linda Ikeji Stun On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine Linda Ikeji Stun On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine Reviewed by flexysong on June 26, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.