“Can You Handle Me?” — Afrocandy asks as she stocks sultry pictures of herself


Nigerian P0rn actress, Judith Mazagwu, popularly referred to as Afrocandy, appears to be again with a “bang”.

The US based totally actress who has at all times published that she’s able to head the additional mile to captivate her target market shared the raunchy pictures underneath with the caption;

Hello My People! How y’all Doing? I can have been Gone for a minute however I’m so Fu^cking Back Taking Over! The Devil and the Enemies stay Jumping me Trying to take me Down however don’t fear, GOD GOT ME! It’s time to Fight Back Blood for Blood, Fire for Fire and Arshes to Arshes!

So let’s struggle in combination, All my Native Doctors o, Baba Alawos o, Dibias o, Pastors o, imam dem o, and Prophets within the House inbox me asap….. They assume I’ll stay quiet without end? Never! Let’s give Cezar what belongs to Cezar and provides God what belongs to Him.

I’m Still One and Only AfroCandy, by no means take Never for a solution!



Source link

The post “Can You Handle Me?” — Afrocandy asks as she stocks sultry pictures of herself appeared first on entertainment hub.



from entertainment hub http://ift.tt/2tOCKcs
via IFTTT
“Can You Handle Me?” — Afrocandy asks as she stocks sultry pictures of herself “Can You Handle Me?” — Afrocandy asks as she stocks sultry pictures of herself Reviewed by flexysong on June 26, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.