Onos Ariyo – “I Receive Your Light (Remix)” [Live] feat. Magpsalms

Renowned Nigerian worship leader and prolific singer-songwriter, Onos Ariyo has released the much-anticipated remix of her viral single “I Receive Your Light” featuring powerhouse vocalist & music minister, Magpsalms. The original song is housed in Onos’ “New Dimension” album. Recorded and captured at the successful “Onos Live in Concert” held in Lagos in July, “I …

The post Onos Ariyo – “I Receive Your Light (Remix)” [Live] feat. Magpsalms appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.

from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/WdZjLpn
via IFTTT
Onos Ariyo – “I Receive Your Light (Remix)” [Live] feat. Magpsalms Onos Ariyo – “I Receive Your Light (Remix)” [Live] feat. Magpsalms Reviewed by flexysong on November 17, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.