Mojisola Oyeleye Drops New Single & Video “Gratitude is My Attitude”

Nigerian gospel music minister, Mojisola Oyeleye has released her new single “Gratitude is My Attitude,” accompanied by a music video. The dance-ready praise uptempo is available now to stream/download on all major digital platform “Gratitude is My Attitude” is a heartfelt expression of thanksgiving to God, born out of a deep sense of appreciation for …

The post Mojisola Oyeleye Drops New Single & Video “Gratitude is My Attitude” appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.

from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/1qlesx6
via IFTTT
Mojisola Oyeleye Drops New Single & Video “Gratitude is My Attitude” Mojisola Oyeleye Drops New Single & Video “Gratitude is My Attitude” Reviewed by flexysong on November 27, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.