“I Am a Miracle” – Kome Odigie Declares in Uplifting New Single

Gospel singer-songwriter, Kome Odigie returns with the release of her sophomore single; an uplifting anthem titled “I Am a Miracle“. This follows her well-received debut, “Take All the Glory,” which garnered great acclaim among congregations and beyond in 2020. Available now on all major music streaming platforms, “I Am a Miracle” is a powerful declaration …

The post “I Am a Miracle” – Kome Odigie Declares in Uplifting New Single appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.

from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/TjrcnC2
via IFTTT
“I Am a Miracle” – Kome Odigie Declares in Uplifting New Single “I Am a Miracle” – Kome Odigie Declares in Uplifting New Single Reviewed by flexysong on November 19, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.