Dr Tj Releases Double Love Singles: ‘My Darling’ + ‘Forever my Lady’

US-based songwriter and singer, Dr Tj tied the knot with his beautiful spouse on October 28. Marking the auspicious celebration he dishes two amazing love songs; ‘My Darling‘ + ‘Forever my Lady‘. According to him, the popular ‘Love is beautiful’ is not a cliche. “Experiencing love can change your life trajectory,” he added, “Christ first …

The post Dr Tj Releases Double Love Singles: ‘My Darling’ + ‘Forever my Lady’ appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.

from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/fZau2q9
via IFTTT
Dr Tj Releases Double Love Singles: ‘My Darling’ + ‘Forever my Lady’ Dr Tj Releases Double Love Singles: ‘My Darling’ + ‘Forever my Lady’ Reviewed by flexysong on November 14, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.