“Jesus Is My Insurance” – Henrisoul & Okey Sokay Collab on New Single

AfroLife artiste and Nigerian gospel sensation, Henrisoul teams up with Okey Sokay for a new banger titled “Jesus Is My Insurance,” accompanied by a music video. Available now on digital platforms, the new song encapsulates the essence of faith, offering solace and reassurance to those who seek refuge in the loving arms of Jesus. Henrisoul’s …

The post “Jesus Is My Insurance” – Henrisoul & Okey Sokay Collab on New Single appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.

from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/zjqtSGm
via IFTTT
“Jesus Is My Insurance” – Henrisoul & Okey Sokay Collab on New Single “Jesus Is My Insurance” – Henrisoul & Okey Sokay Collab on New Single Reviewed by flexysong on October 27, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.