“My Matter” – Limoblaze, Victor Thompson & Becca Folkes Collab on New Song

Afrogospel sensation, Limoblaze teams up with Victor Thompson and Becca Folkes for “My Matter,” his newest single available now on digital platforms. The breezy record fuses afrobeats with bright layered vocals on the hook and worshipful verses speaking to God’s faithfulness in every season. Speaking about “My Matter”, Limoblaze said “This song is about prioritizing …

The post “My Matter” – Limoblaze, Victor Thompson & Becca Folkes Collab on New Song appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.

from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/LkXUVJE
via IFTTT
“My Matter” – Limoblaze, Victor Thompson & Becca Folkes Collab on New Song “My Matter” – Limoblaze, Victor Thompson & Becca Folkes Collab on New Song Reviewed by flexysong on August 16, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.