“I Know” – Moses Onofeghara & Spirit of Prophecy Collab on New Single

Nigerian gospel artist, Moses Onofeghara teams up with music group Spirit of Prophecy for a brand new single titled “I Know,” available today on all digital platforms. The groovy track is an Afrobeat/Amapiano fusion that affirms God’s goodness and exalts Jesus as the one true messiah. Written by Moses Onofeghara, “I Know” is produced by …

The post “I Know” – Moses Onofeghara & Spirit of Prophecy Collab on New Single appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.

from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/e9lztky
via IFTTT
“I Know” – Moses Onofeghara & Spirit of Prophecy Collab on New Single “I Know” – Moses Onofeghara & Spirit of Prophecy Collab on New Single Reviewed by flexysong on May 11, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.