LISTEN: Jesus Lover Of My Soul – Tasha Cobbs Leonard feat. The Walls Group

Powerhouse Gospel singer and Grammy award winner, Tasha Cobbs Leonard releases “Jesus Lover Of My Soul” featuring The Walls Group, the third single off of her forthcoming album HYMNS, out October 7 via Motown Gospel. The new LP finds Cobbs Leonard going bigger and bolder than ever before, reimagining classic hymns of love and grace …

The post LISTEN: Jesus Lover Of My Soul – Tasha Cobbs Leonard feat. The Walls Group appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.

from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/QGvParH
via IFTTT
LISTEN: Jesus Lover Of My Soul – Tasha Cobbs Leonard feat. The Walls Group LISTEN: Jesus Lover Of My Soul – Tasha Cobbs Leonard feat. The Walls Group Reviewed by flexysong on September 18, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.