Jireh (My Provider) (Remix) Debuts at #48 on Billboard U.S. Afrobeats Chart

Jireh (My Provider) (Remix) by Limoblaze, Happi, and Lecrae has debuted on Billboard U.S. Afrobeats Songs Chart. The widely received Afrogospel record which dropped in July clocks in at No. 48 on the Top 50 List of the Afrobeat chart dated September 3rd, 2022. Jireh (My Provider) is an Afrobeat remix of Maverick City Music’s …

The post Jireh (My Provider) (Remix) Debuts at #48 on Billboard U.S. Afrobeats Chart appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.

from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/a50JnMg
via IFTTT
Jireh (My Provider) (Remix) Debuts at #48 on Billboard U.S. Afrobeats Chart Jireh (My Provider) (Remix) Debuts at #48 on Billboard U.S. Afrobeats Chart Reviewed by flexysong on September 02, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.