Jireh (My Provider) (Afrobeat Remix) Hits 2M Streams on Spotify & YouTube

AfroGospel sensation Limoblaze has hit yet another milestone with his collab single with Happi, and Lecrae, ‘Jireh (My Provider)’ – an Afrobeat remix of the Maverick City Music’s smash-hit, Jireh. The amazing track which has been making a splash on social media since its July release recently hit 2 Million streams on YouTube and Spotify. This …

The post Jireh (My Provider) (Afrobeat Remix) Hits 2M Streams on Spotify & YouTube appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.

from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/Wxnhk5V
via IFTTT
Jireh (My Provider) (Afrobeat Remix) Hits 2M Streams on Spotify & YouTube Jireh (My Provider) (Afrobeat Remix) Hits 2M Streams on Spotify & YouTube Reviewed by flexysong on September 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.