Prospa Ochimana – Out Of My Belly II (Live) feat. Theophilus Sunday & Moses Akoh

Minister Prospa Ochimana has released a new version of his latest single “Out of My Belly“. Featuring Psalmists Theophilus Sunday and Moses Akoh, the new rendition of the powerful song was recorded Live at The Jesus Experience Worship Conference 2021 which took place at The Transforming Church, Gwarinpa, Abuja – Nigeria. According to Ochimana,  “Out …

The post Prospa Ochimana – Out Of My Belly II (Live) feat. Theophilus Sunday & Moses Akoh appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.

from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/vtX3iWN
via IFTTT
Prospa Ochimana – Out Of My Belly II (Live) feat. Theophilus Sunday & Moses Akoh Prospa Ochimana – Out Of My Belly II (Live) feat. Theophilus Sunday & Moses Akoh Reviewed by flexysong on August 19, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.