“My Beautiful Reality”: CalledOut Music’s Third Studio Album Drops

After much anticipation, MOBO award-winning artist and producer CalledOut Music‘s third album “My Beautiful Reality (MBR),” is finally out and available today on digital platforms. The new set loaded with 11 amazing tracks features cameos from his longtime friends – Guvna B, Samm Henshaw, IMRSQD, StillShadey, Zo Chilengwe, as well as newcomers such as RORE. …

The post “My Beautiful Reality”: CalledOut Music’s Third Studio Album Drops appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.

from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/xV4qUtO
via IFTTT
“My Beautiful Reality”: CalledOut Music’s Third Studio Album Drops “My Beautiful Reality”: CalledOut Music’s Third Studio Album Drops Reviewed by flexysong on July 09, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.