Must Listen: “My Life is in Your Hands” – Maverick City Music x Kirk Franklin (feat. Chandler Moore)

Maverick City Music and Kirk Franklin have released the official video for “My Life is in Your Hands,” the 7th track from their collaborative project “Kingdom Book One” available now. The soulful ballad featuring worship leader Chandler Moore is a remake of Kirk’s classic hit with the same title. “My Life is In Your Hands” …

The post Must Listen: “My Life is in Your Hands” – Maverick City Music x Kirk Franklin (feat. Chandler Moore) appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.

from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/HF73oQP
via IFTTT
Must Listen: “My Life is in Your Hands” – Maverick City Music x Kirk Franklin (feat. Chandler Moore) Must Listen: “My Life is in Your Hands” – Maverick City Music x Kirk Franklin (feat. Chandler Moore) Reviewed by flexysong on July 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.