“I Will Not Die Now” Singer Ebere Okeke Welcomes Baby Boy with Husband

Congratulations are in order for Prophetic songwriter and singer Ebere Okeke and her Husband, who just welcomed their newborn baby boy’ Udoka Okeke’. The exciting news comes three months after Ebere’s successful debut on the gospel music scene with her first single and declarative anthem “I Will Not Die Now,” which met great reception. Announcing …

The post “I Will Not Die Now” Singer Ebere Okeke Welcomes Baby Boy with Husband appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/lOx1ywY
via IFTTT
“I Will Not Die Now” Singer Ebere Okeke Welcomes Baby Boy with Husband “I Will Not Die Now” Singer Ebere Okeke Welcomes Baby Boy with Husband Reviewed by flexysong on July 07, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.