“I am God Made” – Deitrick Haddon: Singer Drops Cutting-edge New Single

“I am God Made,” Deitrick Haddon declares in his new single as he reminds listeners that they’re all made perfect in God’s image. The cutting-edge track titled “God Made” is the first single off the Grammy-Nominated Gospel artist’s forthcoming EP due this summer. Available today on digital platforms, the new song is accompanied by a …

The post “I am God Made” – Deitrick Haddon: Singer Drops Cutting-edge New Single appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/MgEZltD
via IFTTT
“I am God Made” – Deitrick Haddon: Singer Drops Cutting-edge New Single “I am God Made” – Deitrick Haddon: Singer Drops Cutting-edge New Single Reviewed by flexysong on March 28, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.