“Na God I Dey Praise” – Chioma Jesus on Dance-Floor Ready New Single

Renowned indigenous Nigerian Gospel Singer-songwriter, Evang. Amaka Okwuoha popularly called Chioma Jesus is out with her new single “Na God I Dey Praise” (Craze) and it’s Dance-floor Ready! The radical praise track is available now to download/stream on all major digital platforms worldwide. The “Okemmuo” crooner takes listeners through an uplifting moment of joy, adoration, …

The post “Na God I Dey Praise” – Chioma Jesus on Dance-Floor Ready New Single appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/3mA2LID
via IFTTT
“Na God I Dey Praise” – Chioma Jesus on Dance-Floor Ready New Single “Na God I Dey Praise” – Chioma Jesus on Dance-Floor Ready New Single Reviewed by flexysong on October 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.