Luigi Maclean Releases New Single, Video “Mala” (I Will Sing)

Ghanaian Gospel singer-songwriter and worship leader, Luigi Maclean releases his new single, “Mala” translated as (I Will Sing), available to stream/download on various digital platforms. Accompanied by a colorful video, “Mala” is a unique Afro-highlife tune that testifies of God’s goodness. The new track is released as a sequel to his hit single “Oguama” which …

The post Luigi Maclean Releases New Single, Video “Mala” (I Will Sing) appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/3hYu51I
via IFTTT
Luigi Maclean Releases New Single, Video “Mala” (I Will Sing) Luigi Maclean Releases New Single, Video “Mala” (I Will Sing) Reviewed by flexysong on September 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.