Testimony Jaga & Frank Edwards team up for New Single, Video “My Evidence”

Award-winning Gospel Music Minister Testimony Jaga teams up with the legendary Frank Edwards to deliver a banging new single “My Evidence,” accompanied by a captivating video. This comes a few months after Jaga’s birthday single release “My Thanks,” which serves as his third offering for the year 2021 after kicking off with “My Style“. On …

The post Testimony Jaga & Frank Edwards team up for New Single, Video “My Evidence” appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/3yHp3gZ
via IFTTT
Testimony Jaga & Frank Edwards team up for New Single, Video “My Evidence” Testimony Jaga & Frank Edwards team up for New Single, Video “My Evidence” Reviewed by flexysong on May 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.