Jor’Dan Armstrong Returns with New Music, Premieres “My God” On Radio One

A “singers-singer,” Jor’Dan Armstrong, a multi-hyphenate talent, catapulted to popularity in 2018 with a series of BLSD EP releases, will release new music this summer. He will kick off an audacious summer release schedule with the world premiere of “My God,” today on the nationally syndicated Willie Moore Jr. Show. The songwriter/producer continues to create …

The post Jor’Dan Armstrong Returns with New Music, Premieres “My God” On Radio One appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/3wC7H2Y
via IFTTT
Jor’Dan Armstrong Returns with New Music, Premieres “My God” On Radio One Jor’Dan Armstrong Returns with New Music, Premieres “My God” On Radio One Reviewed by flexysong on May 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.