“I Spend Time” – Dunisn Oyekan Reveals Secret to the Fragrance of His Worship

Highly celebrated Nigerian psalmist and prolific songwriter Dunsin Oyekan, who has churned out/penned great songs like “If All I Say is Jesus,” “Open Up,” “Breath” and “Fragrance to Fire”, in a recent video, revealed the secret to his heart-moving sounds of worship. After a powerful ministration at the House on the Rock Church where he …

The post “I Spend Time” – Dunisn Oyekan Reveals Secret to the Fragrance of His Worship appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/331hTWg
via IFTTT
“I Spend Time” – Dunisn Oyekan Reveals Secret to the Fragrance of His Worship “I Spend Time” – Dunisn Oyekan Reveals Secret to the Fragrance of His Worship Reviewed by flexysong on April 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.