“My Message is Jesus” – Chidinma ‘Miss Kedike,’ Hints at Possible Switch to Gospel Music

Is a New Chapter set to begin for Chidinma Ekile? The award-winning Afropop sensation famed for her popular hit ‘Kedike,’ has hinted at fully embracing her Christian roots-faith, setting off a possible new journey for her music (to Gospel). “My Message is Jesus,” reads the updated Instagram profile of Chidinma who weeks ago, deleted all …

The post “My Message is Jesus” – Chidinma ‘Miss Kedike,’ Hints at Possible Switch to Gospel Music appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/3cDC9CL
via IFTTT
“My Message is Jesus” – Chidinma ‘Miss Kedike,’ Hints at Possible Switch to Gospel Music “My Message is Jesus” – Chidinma ‘Miss Kedike,’ Hints at Possible Switch to Gospel Music Reviewed by flexysong on March 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.