Jesus “I Love You,” Sings Nathaniel Bassey in Heartfelt New Song

Renowned worship leader, Nathaniel Bassey delivers a heartfelt love message to Jesus in the form of a classic new piece titled “I Love You / Ama Medley“. The prolific Nigerian singer-songwriter describes the heartwarming ballad as ‘An Inner chamber cuddle love song to JESUS’. Acknowledging songwriters, Nathaniel said a part-piece of the new song “Ama,” …

The post Jesus “I Love You,” Sings Nathaniel Bassey in Heartfelt New Song appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/2KOuFSa
via IFTTT
Jesus “I Love You,” Sings Nathaniel Bassey in Heartfelt New Song Jesus “I Love You,” Sings Nathaniel Bassey in Heartfelt New Song Reviewed by flexysong on December 23, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.