Melvin Crispell, III, Releases Debut Album “I’ve Got A Testimony”

Emerging Gospel artist and BET “Sunday Best” winner (Season 9), Melvin Crispell, III, releases his debut album, I’ve Got A Testimony. Now available everywhere, the new album features ten tracks and marks Crispell’s first full-length project with RCA Inspiration. In conjunction with the release of the debut album, Crispell has also released a live performance …

The post Melvin Crispell, III, Releases Debut Album “I’ve Got A Testimony” appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/3lSVZfQ
via IFTTT
Melvin Crispell, III, Releases Debut Album “I’ve Got A Testimony” Melvin Crispell, III, Releases Debut Album “I’ve Got A Testimony” Reviewed by flexysong on September 05, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.