ViDEO: Testimony Jaga – “I Have Moved” feat. Israel Strong

Multiple Award-winning Gospel Minister and Energetic Fuji-Pop Artiste – Testimony Jaga has finally unveiled the much-anticipated video for his banging single, “I Have Moved,” featuring Israel Strong. And, yes, they have Moved!! Produced by the prolific Kelly Lyon, “I Have Moved” is an Eastern-Nigerian flavored uptempo which fuses African rhythm, percussion with contemporary elements. It …

The post ViDEO: Testimony Jaga – “I Have Moved” feat. Israel Strong appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/2MSfHrS
via IFTTT
ViDEO: Testimony Jaga – “I Have Moved” feat. Israel Strong ViDEO: Testimony Jaga – “I Have Moved” feat. Israel Strong Reviewed by flexysong on June 12, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.