Music: Samsong – “My Life Belongs to You” ft. Eben, Ada Ehi, Pst. Saki

Award-winning Samsong aka Churchboy has released a new worship single “My Life Belongs to You,” featuring Eben, Ada Ehi-Moses, Prospa Ochimana, Pastor Saki and Pastor Ruthney. The new track comes on the heels of a successful singing competition hosted by churchboy on Instagram. Jennifer Lewin who emerged winner in the competition is also a lead …

The post Music: Samsong – “My Life Belongs to You” ft. Eben, Ada Ehi, Pst. Saki appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/3dnIr7o
via IFTTT
Music: Samsong – “My Life Belongs to You” ft. Eben, Ada Ehi, Pst. Saki Music: Samsong – “My Life Belongs to You” ft. Eben, Ada Ehi, Pst. Saki Reviewed by flexysong on May 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.