“I Received Mercy” (Mo Ri Aanu Gba) – Femi Okunuga Drops New Worship Anthem

One Hallelujah Records artist and Worship leader, Femi Okunuga has released a new anthem “I Received Mercy” (Mo Ri Aanu Gba), accompanied by a powerful live video. Produced by Benjamin Izuchukwu, the new song was recorded live at The Reconciliation annual worship meeting, convened by Femi Okunuga, at RCCG Dominion Cathedral LP12 “If not for …

The post “I Received Mercy” (Mo Ri Aanu Gba) – Femi Okunuga Drops New Worship Anthem appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/2Wb2K2o
via IFTTT
“I Received Mercy” (Mo Ri Aanu Gba) – Femi Okunuga Drops New Worship Anthem “I Received Mercy” (Mo Ri Aanu Gba) – Femi Okunuga Drops New Worship Anthem Reviewed by flexysong on March 13, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.