Agbani Horsfall Drops New Single – Love of My Life (feat. E Topz)

Graceful Songstsress, RnB Fusionist, and Gospel recording artist, Agbani Horsfall flexes her soul-soothing musical prowess in her newest single “Love of My Life” featuring E Topz. The amazing duo poured out their hearts into this soulful track as they passionately express their deep love towards God who remains steadfast to us. “Love of My Life” …

The post Agbani Horsfall Drops New Single – Love of My Life (feat. E Topz) appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/2SoYRVg
via IFTTT
Agbani Horsfall Drops New Single – Love of My Life (feat. E Topz) Agbani Horsfall Drops New Single – Love of My Life (feat. E Topz) Reviewed by flexysong on February 14, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.