Testimony Jaga Debuts Prophetic Song “I Have Moved!” ft. Israel Strong

Multiple Award-winning Gospel Minister Testimony Jaga kicks-off 2020 with a bang! The Energetic Fuji-Pop Artiste – Testimony has released yet another new hit “I Have Moved,” featuring award-winning singer & amazing songwriter Israel Strong. The prophetic new song was first ministered/performed by the duo yesterday, at the Dec 31st New Year’s Eve service with Pastor …

The post Testimony Jaga Debuts Prophetic Song “I Have Moved!” ft. Israel Strong appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/2QeVS0s
via IFTTT
Testimony Jaga Debuts Prophetic Song “I Have Moved!” ft. Israel Strong Testimony Jaga Debuts Prophetic Song “I Have Moved!” ft. Israel Strong Reviewed by flexysong on January 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.