New Album: Osita Peter – Sounds of True Worship [My Offering]

Talented Singer-songwriter, Worship Leader & Recording Artiste Osita Peter has released his much-anticipated debut album “Sounds of True Worship” [My Offering], available now to stream and download on all digital platforms. The new project comes on the heels of his just-concluded Worship Concert (SOTWorship1.0) which held in Abuja, Nigeria. The 14-track LP features collabortions with …

The post New Album: Osita Peter – Sounds of True Worship [My Offering] appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/2PJmTt5
via IFTTT
New Album: Osita Peter – Sounds of True Worship [My Offering] New Album: Osita Peter – Sounds of True Worship [My Offering] Reviewed by flexysong on November 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.