“My Mother, My Angel” – Funke Akinokun Celebrates Motherhood in New Video

Thriving US-based Nigerian gospel music minister, Funke Akinokun reaches out with this heartfelt song captured in visuals celebrating motherhood titled “My Mother, My Angel.” The song which is produced by Bode Afolabi adopts the storytelling and imagery of video director, Oluyinka Davids for iFocus Pictures. The video feature shots from Nigeria (Otta, Ogun State) and …

The post “My Mother, My Angel” – Funke Akinokun Celebrates Motherhood in New Video appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/2NzEf9f
via IFTTT
“My Mother, My Angel” – Funke Akinokun Celebrates Motherhood in New Video “My Mother, My Angel” – Funke Akinokun Celebrates Motherhood in New Video Reviewed by flexysong on November 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.