Music: Israel De Minstrel – ‘I’ll Testify’

Dynamic Gospel music minister, Israel De Minstrel is out again with his 3rd single release – ‘I’ll Testify.’ ‘I’ll Testify’ is a song that expresses God’s faithfulness and His goodness to us as believers. It’s a reflection on His wondrous works and it also encourages us to testify to His goodness. Israel De Minstrel, as …

The post Music: Israel De Minstrel – ‘I’ll Testify’ appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/2IvxJ1z
via IFTTT
Music: Israel De Minstrel – ‘I’ll Testify’ Music: Israel De Minstrel – ‘I’ll Testify’ Reviewed by flexysong on October 07, 2019 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Wow, nice blog , I love this blog seriously, and you can follow us @ for Update Naijaoxford


    And also Download Latest Nigerian Music

    Even you can visit our Gospel Music

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.