Music: Timi Praise – “My Door of Glory” feat. Blessing Nathaniel

Nigerian recording artist and Praise leader, Timi Praise releases his latest single titled “My Door of Glory” – a classic Yoruba song of declaration that inspires prayer, hope and warfare. The new track produced by J Flat, features indigenous gospel singer Blessing Nathaniel. Timi Praise popularly known as Kurukoga is a gospel singer-songwriter and music …

The post Music: Timi Praise – “My Door of Glory” feat. Blessing Nathaniel appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/2NcWPGo
via IFTTT
Music: Timi Praise – “My Door of Glory” feat. Blessing Nathaniel Music: Timi Praise – “My Door of Glory” feat. Blessing Nathaniel Reviewed by flexysong on September 14, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.