“My Gratitude” (M’aseda): Diana Hamilton Offers Deep Worship in New Video

VGMA named gospel artiste of the year, Diana Hamilton releases the official video for new worship medley “My Gratitude” (M’aseda). This comes shortly after the release of ‘Nsenkyerene Nyankopon’ barely a month ago. My Gratitude (M’aseda) which features a medley of local Twi worship songs, was recorded live at the Calvary Temple ICGC Auditorium in …

The post “My Gratitude” (M’aseda): Diana Hamilton Offers Deep Worship in New Video appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com http://bit.ly/2VVpMX9
via IFTTT
“My Gratitude” (M’aseda): Diana Hamilton Offers Deep Worship in New Video “My Gratitude” (M’aseda): Diana Hamilton Offers Deep Worship in New Video Reviewed by flexysong on May 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.