Mallary Hope Releases New Project “Out Of My Hands” to Critical Acclaim

Singer/songwriter Mallary Hope‘s releases her debut full-length project, Out Of My Hands, available today to critical acclaim. Hope’s first-ever full-length project, the album sees the songstress in her rawest form with themes of identity and self-worth woven throughout each song. Called “impressive…boasting many immediate hits and inviting anthems” by The Christian Beat, Hallels lauds “Mallary …

The post Mallary Hope Releases New Project “Out Of My Hands” to Critical Acclaim appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com http://bit.ly/2XSNkNR
via IFTTT
Mallary Hope Releases New Project “Out Of My Hands” to Critical Acclaim Mallary Hope Releases New Project “Out Of My Hands” to Critical Acclaim Reviewed by flexysong on April 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.