Jonathan Nelson Debuts “Jesus I Love You” – Single / Live Video

Acclaimed American singer-songwriter Jonathan Nelson releases new single “Jesus I love You,” alongside the live performance video recorded in Baltimore. The beautiful track is featured on his newest album, Declarations, available to stream and download at your fav digital outlets. Download on iTunes! Nelson released his major-label debut “Right Now Praise” in 2008, earning himself ...

The post Jonathan Nelson Debuts “Jesus I Love You” – Single / Live Video appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/2CBaCzH
via IFTTT
Jonathan Nelson Debuts “Jesus I Love You” – Single / Live Video Jonathan Nelson Debuts “Jesus I Love You” – Single / Live Video Reviewed by flexysong on March 24, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.