[New Song] Elijah Oyelade – Lover of My Soul (+ Lyric Video)

Celebrated Nigerian Worship leader and Recording artist, Elijah Oyelade releases yet another new single “LOVER OF MY SOUL“. This is coming few months after the release of the remix of his hit acclaimed ‘Glorious God‘ featuring Glowreeyah Braimah. The Reggae fusion ‘Lover Of My Soul’ emphasizes the unfailing, unwavering, unconditional ,everlasting love of God to ...

The post [New Song] Elijah Oyelade – Lover of My Soul (+ Lyric Video) appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/2H1iBJ7
via IFTTT
[New Song] Elijah Oyelade – Lover of My Soul (+ Lyric Video) [New Song] Elijah Oyelade – Lover of My Soul (+ Lyric Video) Reviewed by flexysong on February 25, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.