MUSiC :: Mbomboyo – “Yes I Do” ft. Alexa Glory | @Mbomboyo | @alexaglory

Veteran Reggae Icon and Gospel Artist, Mbomboyo teams up with fast-rising Jazz/Soul Artiste Alexa Glory, to deliver  “YES I DO,” a love/wedding themed song. Produced by the duo of King. Baseda & Clonbaba, the new single perfectly explores the REGGAETON genre to capture the realities of love. Beyond the feelings and the emotions, to the ...

The post MUSiC :: Mbomboyo – “Yes I Do” ft. Alexa Glory | @Mbomboyo | @alexaglory appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/2ECn8QK
via IFTTT
MUSiC :: Mbomboyo – “Yes I Do” ft. Alexa Glory | @Mbomboyo | @alexaglory MUSiC :: Mbomboyo – “Yes I Do” ft. Alexa Glory | @Mbomboyo | @alexaglory Reviewed by flexysong on February 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.