‘In 2018, I worked The Hardest and Made More Money Than Teni – Peruzzi Says

‘In 2018, I worked The Hardest and Made More Money Than Teni – Peruzzi Says

DMW Singer, Peruzzi took to twitter to rant about the just concluded Soundcity MVP Awards which took place yesterday. He declared that he worked harder than any new artiste in 2018, and also made more income than any other artiste in his category last year, 2018.

Peruzzi took to Twitter to post a now-deleted tweet on who the best new artiste should be.

He wrote: “Personally I’d say I worked the hardest last year than any other new act, same way I made more money last year than any other new act in the country.
“There’s a way I see myself, it’s my race, there’s a way I’m running it. Focus on yours. Facts over hype. It’s really simple.”

See Full List>> 2018 SoundCity MVP Awards Festival Winners List.

In 2018, Peruzzi was featured in several hit songs by top artistes such as 2baba Idibia, Duncan Mighty, Ice Prince, Davido and the DMW crew.
Despite his successful run as a featured artiste, he failed to land a standout solo major hit, when compared to Teni The Entertainer.

Teni beat Peruzzi, Odunsi The Engine, King Promise, Kwesi Arthur, Kida Kudz, Shane Eagle, Sho Madjozi and Mbosso to win the Soundcity MVP award.
She released a number of solo hit songs in 2018, including ‘Askamaya’, ‘Case’ and ‘Uyo Meyo’.



from NaijaExclusive http://bit.ly/2LUtfSl
via IFTTT
‘In 2018, I worked The Hardest and Made More Money Than Teni – Peruzzi Says ‘In 2018, I worked The Hardest and Made More Money Than Teni – Peruzzi Says Reviewed by flexysong on January 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.