Femi Okunuga Premieres New Video ▷ “I Depend On You” | @femiokunuga

Gospel music minister and One Hallelujah Records’ Femi Okunuga unwraps the official video for his well-received single “I Depend On You,” in celebration of his birthday. The lovely visual directed by Oluyinka Davids, features cameo appearances from Odunayo Aboderin, Tosin Bee, Sunday Peters, Ernieola Olusoga, Dare Akinyemi. “I Depend on You’ is a song that comes ...

The post Femi Okunuga Premieres New Video ▷ “I Depend On You” | @femiokunuga appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com http://bit.ly/2AC9mv7
via IFTTT
Femi Okunuga Premieres New Video ▷ “I Depend On You” | @femiokunuga Femi Okunuga Premieres New Video ▷ “I Depend On You” | @femiokunuga Reviewed by flexysong on January 09, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.