[VIDEO] Kodak Black – Testimony

[VIDEO] Kodak Black – Testimony

Kodak Black Testimony

Kodak Black releases the official music video to his latest offering ‘Testimony’. With one week until his album Dying to Live drops, Kodak Black shares his “Testimony” on his latest track. After dropping the introspective “Calling My Spirit,” the 20-year-old rapper does more soul searching.

Project Baby trades the lean for holy water and raps about his family and faith. “I’m a living testimony, every album like a testament / Everything I went through made me who I am / ‘Cause he be testing me,” he raps.

Download Kodak Black Testimony Video;

DOWNLOAD VIDEO



from NaijaExclusive https://ift.tt/2L8qUD3
via IFTTT
[VIDEO] Kodak Black – Testimony [VIDEO] Kodak Black – Testimony Reviewed by flexysong on December 10, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.