Rita Ora – Phoenix (Deluxe) Album

Rita Ora – Phoenix (Deluxe) Album

Rita Ora Phoenix (Deluxe) Album

British Singer, Rita Ora Finally releases her most anticipated project titled ‘Phoenix’ (Deluxe). Ora started legal proceedings against Roc Nation, seeking release from the record label and citing that the contract she signed in 2008 was “unenforceable”, due to California’s “seven-year rule.”

The complaint stated that she had “only been permitted to release one album despite creating multiple additional records for release” and that her relationship with Roc Nation was “irrevocably damaged. “But this is the first time I get to pour my heart out, and I’m…not nervous, I’m just a bit excited, but a little bit like I don’t know what’s going to happen…it’s the first time I’m like letting go, so we’ll see.”

Download Rita Ora Phoenix (Deluxe) Album Zip;

ZIP



from NaijaExclusive https://ift.tt/2A9Kjyc
via IFTTT
Rita Ora – Phoenix (Deluxe) Album Rita Ora – Phoenix (Deluxe) Album Reviewed by flexysong on November 22, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.