MadeinTYO – Sincerely, Tokyo Album

MadeinTYO – Sincerely, Tokyo Album

MadeinTYO Sincerely, Tokyo Album

MadeinTYO finally releases his much anticipated project ‘Sincerely, Tokyo’. It’s been a minute since we’ve heard from MadeinTYO, but it would seem that the former XXL Freshman has decided that was time to change.

“My debut album is done. I know it’s been a min since I dropped my last project, been learning about myself as an artist, a friend, a father,” writes Tokyo. “THIS ALBUM is for my fans & a mixture of some of my friends that are helping me grow musically.”

Download MadeinTYO Sincerely, Tokyo Album Zip;

ZIP



from NaijaExclusive https://ift.tt/2zdopdh
via IFTTT
MadeinTYO – Sincerely, Tokyo Album MadeinTYO – Sincerely, Tokyo Album Reviewed by flexysong on October 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.