Thobbie Drops Surprise Single “I Will Worship” | @ThobbieOlubiyi

US-based worship leader, Thobbie surprises us all by dropping a brand new single “I Will Worship,” just in time for his upcoming first concert in the United States tagged “UNSCRIPTED“. Therefore, giving fans planning to attend the concert a taste what to expect at the worship experience. With a minister’s heart, Thobbie delivers a simple yet powerful and engaging ...

The post Thobbie Drops Surprise Single “I Will Worship” | @ThobbieOlubiyi appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/2pyqY4Z
via IFTTT
Thobbie Drops Surprise Single “I Will Worship” | @ThobbieOlubiyi Thobbie Drops Surprise Single “I Will Worship” | @ThobbieOlubiyi Reviewed by flexysong on September 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.