Popular Blogger, Linda Ikeji Welcomes Baby Boy

Popular Blogger, Linda Ikeji Welcomes Baby Boy

Nigerian Popular Blogger, Linda Ikeji who has been anticipating her baby for a while, She finally welcomes Baby J in Atlanta today, 17th September, 2018.

The lovely took to her blog to share photos of herself and her baby boy and wrote,
I welcomed my first child, popularly known as baby J today September 17th in a hospital in Atlanta. I cant believe I’m a mum. More later. Make I sleep small for now. lol. Thanks guys for the well wishes. Love you guys so much!

See Photos Below;



from NaijaExclusive https://ift.tt/2D3WG3M
via IFTTT
Popular Blogger, Linda Ikeji Welcomes Baby Boy Popular Blogger, Linda Ikeji Welcomes Baby Boy Reviewed by flexysong on September 17, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.