Josh Turner Readies “I Serve A Savior” Album for Oct. 26 Release

Multi-platinum-selling country singer Josh Turner’s ‘I Serve A Savior’ will release on Oct. 26, adding a new dimension to the GRAMMY® nominee’s already acclaimed career. The faith-based collection includes hand-picked hymns, alongside brand-new originals and live recordings of some of Turner’s most memorable hits including “Me and God” and “Long Black Train.” Baring faith and ...

The post Josh Turner Readies “I Serve A Savior” Album for Oct. 26 Release appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/2MUM0nQ
via IFTTT
Josh Turner Readies “I Serve A Savior” Album for Oct. 26 Release Josh Turner Readies “I Serve A Savior” Album for Oct. 26 Release Reviewed by flexysong on September 22, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.