‘I Just Want To Leave’ – YBNL Singer, Viktoh Shares Scary Suicidal Post

‘I Just Want To Leave’ – YBNL Singer, Viktoh Shares Scary Suicidal Post

YBNL Act, Viktoh shares a scary suicidal post on his snapchat page. He was signed into olamide’s YBNL Label in 2013.

The post which has since been deleted reads;
“What happens next when the world knocks you down? There is so much pain in this world that I just wanna leave and go somewhere better. I want to go to a place where your heart never aches again! I just wish something could take this pain away cause.”



from NaijaExclusive https://ift.tt/2P6PmFR
via IFTTT
‘I Just Want To Leave’ – YBNL Singer, Viktoh Shares Scary Suicidal Post ‘I Just Want To Leave’ – YBNL Singer, Viktoh Shares Scary Suicidal Post Reviewed by flexysong on August 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.