‘Keep Me In Your Prayers’ – Davido Says as He Set To Release New Hit Track

‘Keep Me In Your Prayers’ – Davido Says as He Set To Release New Hit Track

DMW Boss, Davido reveals he must have recorded the biggest track of his career and he also said he now has a date for his forthcoming single ‘NWA BABY’.

The singer while sharing the good news on his page, also begged his fans to pray for him as what is coming will change his life for real.

“Keep me in your prayer I might have just recorded the biggest feature of my career that can literally change my life and also I finally got a release date for ‘NWA BABY’… clear your playlist!! Daddy coming!!” he posted on Twitter.”



from NaijaExclusive https://ift.tt/2NNnMwm
via IFTTT
‘Keep Me In Your Prayers’ – Davido Says as He Set To Release New Hit Track ‘Keep Me In Your Prayers’ – Davido Says as He Set To Release New Hit Track Reviewed by flexysong on July 26, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.